Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Sperry Classic Top Sider

I never thought I'd buy a pair of these. As a guy who owns 20 pair of D&G sneakers, I shuddered at the thought of it. However, now as spring approaches and I'm busting out the khaki's I'm seeing them in almost every Men's magazine. Therefore, I broke down and bought a pair. You can even get them in funky colors and materials if you want to keep it sartorial. For around $100 dollars, they've become a constant stand by. They go with just about everything, I usually ditch the socks though so I don't look like grandpa. Wear them with jeans, khaki's, shorts (if you're into it). Anything. So once again, I've added a new look that I was weary about, but am so happy with the results. Pick almost any style up here:



By Alexander Diebel

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment