Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bally - Making a comeback

In my opinion, one of the greatest leather makers of all time is Bally. I've never been disappointed by anything I've ever bought from them. Whether that's shoes or bags, they always look good, feel good and get a lot of compliments. Recently, they've been making a comeback. If you've ever leaved through any mainstream men's fashion magazine, you're always sure to see a pair of Bally's in there. I love the bags. The leather is so supple and stitching so fine, that it's almost a work of art of carry. That's why I only use mine on certain occasions. Currently, I have 3 bags and four pairs of shoes. I really like their bags with the "Trainspotting" signature straps. It really makes you stand out from the crowd wearing Kenneth Cole. Additionally, I have a medium size crossbody that I take almost everywhere. Yeah, it's like a purse, but I've grown dependent on it. Finally, I have a fantastic tasseled burgundy loafer that you can wear with just about anything - jeans, chinos or even dress it up with a suit. However, my favorite pair of Bally shoes is just a simply sneaker with the Bally logo on the side in black. They're so much more classy than just a pair of Nike's.



Alexander Diebel

No comments:

Post a Comment