Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Ode to Jack Spade Bags by Alexander Diebel

Having spent the majority of my career in bags, I have my good share of "murses". I own everything from Louis Vuitton duffels, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Bally (another one of my favorites). However, the one brand I've never one had a problem with (i.e., a zipper pull fall off, a dust bag omitted, etc...) is Jack Spade. Although they're not made in Italy or Switzerland, they're unmatched for quality. My Jack Spade computer field bag has given me years of use and with a little cleaning, still looks like brand new. My Jack Spade Waxwear Duffel looks better on each trip I take it on (believe me it's been all over the place). I also have a winter tote made of a wool blend with leather trim that's taken more abuse than anything else I know and it still is in fantastic shape. So, if you're looking for a bag for a few hundred dollars that will keep you looking good, in my opinion Jack Spade has no competitors.

Check out Jack Spade at:

http://www.jackspade.com/shop/home.php

Alexander Diebel

No comments:

Post a Comment