Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Burberry Trench

I recently purchased a Burberry trench coat. I really though I'd be the last person to own one of these. I thought I'd feel like Cojack or something. However, I went into Saks and fell in love with a sand colored trench with a peacoat cut. This jacket goes with just about anything and is warm, yet thin enough to be trans-seasonal. I've never gotten that many compliments on a jacket before. When it's cold I couple it with my Burberry classic plaid scarf and I think it really looks top notch. Yes, yes, I did pay over a grand for it, but it's something you can keep for the rest of your life since it won't go out of style any time soon. I feel this is more an investment than just an article of clothing. My only criticism is that it's not really rainproof since it's more of a fashion piece, but who cares? It still looks good and not too much else boots the old self esteem than a piece of art like this.

 

Alexander Diebel

No comments:

Post a Comment